Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Time In A Bottle

How do you spend your time? Do you work a lot and play a little? Or do you work a little and play a lot? Can you balance both? Better yet...how about work and play crossing paths and becoming one. Now that's a great combo and that's what is good about being a picker.




This past weekend, we hopped in the vehicle and headed out on a country road. Found a small, interesting town that held lots of promise with plenty of poking and prodding to be done. Nothing is more fun than discovering places and things on a whim with no specific plan in hand. Don't need a GPS. Heck, don't even need a road map.


This little town was brimming with good folks and ole treasures to be discovered. And discover, we did. Loaded up the back of the vehicle and knew this area would be worth another visit someday. It will take me some time to get all our finds up for sale, but so worth it.



Taking a less traveled route home, there on the side of the narrow, winding road was a wonderful surprise. The first sign of spring...daffodils!!! Now those would be worth pickin'!!!

Have a pickin' cool day,
Cindy

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me! I love just hopping in the car and poking around the world. Half the time I have to ask someone where I am!

Maureen said...

I just saw your question on my blog....it's a.....seller. I need to get rid of things before I add things. Once the shop move, etc. are squared away, I can think about my house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...