Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Warm and Fuzzy

It's cold here. Below normal temperatures. Cloudy and dreary. So...

Looking back to warmer days at my sister's farm for warm and fuzzy feelings!


I think I wuv you!


Watcha looking at?!?!


Life is so good!


Are we having fun yet?


Three is NOT a crowd!

Here's hoping you're feeling warm and fuzzy all over!

Have a pickin' cool weekend,
Cindy

JOINING SOME NEW FARM FRIENDS TODAY!



13 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh my goodness - how cute! Animals bring such joy to life.

Verde Farm said...

How adorable!!! I love your goats and the donkey-oh my!! I am so glad you came to the blog party :) Love Old Time Pickers :)

Leontien said...

Haha thanks for the "warm and fuzzy" pics!

Leontien

Michaele said...

lol Great post!!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Cool pics, how fun:@)

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

my fave is the last one but then again all of them are so sweet and that kitty needs a belly rub! :)

Buttons said...

Aahh they are such cute photos. You are right they make me warm and fuzzy all over. Thank you. B

luckybunny said...

Everyone is so very cute! I hope it warms up soon.

Alica said...

We could use some "warm and fuzzy" here today...had snow flurries this morning and now it's just cold and damp. A good April Fool's joke! :)
Thanks for visiting Happily Married to the Cows!

Rebecca said...

Oh girl...HOW SWEET! Growing up in Southern Cali didn't give me many chances to be around animals. Now that I live in Oklahoma I see them everywhere and can't believe what all I missed out on! I'm half City Girl and half Country! What a mess I am! HHAHAHAHHA

Sweet Post!

xoRebecca

Alla said...

Such cute animals and pics. I just think animals are the best.

edenhills said...

Wonderful, warm and fuzzy pictures!

Teresa

mountain mama said...

love the pics!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...