Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Friday, April 29, 2011

Blackberry Blooms



I checked the garden in between raindrops and discovered that my blackberries have nice sized blossoms. They are newer bushes that I planted 3 years ago. They seem to be a bit early this year, but I'm still excited!


Gardening is my passion...love the smell of fresh air, enjoy the sight of seedlings popping through the ground, and like the feel of the dirt between my fingers. How about you?

Have a pickin' cool weekend,
Cindy

Linked up to...

10 comments:

Andrea said...

So beautiful!!

Blessings,
andrea

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Yay! Blooms! They'll be yummy on top of ice cream! ;)
*hugs*deb

Paula said...

These look wonderful ! Are they hard to grow? I have wanted to do these but a little intimidated by them...thanks for sharing. Paula from Idaho
http://bucketideasforgardening.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

They look so pretty! And those blackberries will taste so good! I love gardening, too. I'm your newest follower! Thanks for following me.

Maureen said...

Isn't this just the best time of year! The trees are budding out and it just moves me to see this new life.

Jenni@ RainyDayGardener said...

Hi Cindy, Thanks for stopping by today. Blackberry blooms mean it's nice and warm in your neck of the woods. I'm jealous! Cheers, Jenni

Bernie said...

I've just come in from a morning's weeding and have popped on the computer to catch up with gardening blogs ... yep I think I can safely say I love gardening!

Great to see your blooms ... and very soon the fruit!

Olga said...

Beautiful pictures of blackberry blossoms. I planted a blackberry bush last year, and this year I noticed some flowers on it. I hope I will have a few berries this year.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and your comment.

Carla said...

I found some on my thorn-less bushes and smiled, found some on the wild thorny stuff headed for my flowerbed and didn't smile:)

Tootsie said...

I am your newest follower...and happy to be! I have to say...I'd be happy to see anything with leaves at this point! our spring seems to be taking forever to pop! it is cold and we are sitting here waiting to see if we really will get the rain/snow mix they are calling for!
thanks for linking in...this was a lovely look at some beautiful blooms!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...