Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nature Abounds Out Back

Can you see him? Right there behind the garlic.


Here's a little closer. All settled in. Snug as a bug in a rug.


I actually put him there after I dug him up when working in the garden. Had to relocate him so I could continue to work. 
Toads are my constant companions out in the yard and garden.

I have some new tenants in the garden this spring. Baby bunnies...happens every year.
We seem to coexist just fine. Don't have pictures of the little critters just yet.  

And speaking of babies...see these little ones? There will be more soon. Many, many more! 


Love all that nature that abounds out back. Wouldn't have it any other way!

Have a pickin' cool nature filled day,
Cindy

Linked Up To...


16 comments:

Kate said...

Spring is so much fun. Our puppy discovered our toad last night...the toad was rescued.

The baby Canadas are cute.

Maureen said...

Oh wow! I am envious. Right there in your own backyard!

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

I LOVE your critters... I too coexist with nature and I live in their world so I share everything with them... LOVE your pictures... Thank you for sharing.
Have a wonderful week,
Hugs,
Donna

Light and Voices said...

It is so cute how Canadian geese will show off their little babies. So sweet! Take care. See you next week.
Joyce M

Diann said...

It is so nice to see signs of Spring!

Ebie said...

Spring is the time for flowers and garden dwellers! How cute is that frog!

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

Glad you saved the little toad. Everything has it's place. Sweet geese and I can't wait to see the ducks.

Kathy said...

Love the babies! We have been digging up frogs - there's a bull frog along my east garden - makes quite the racket!
There are too many cats around for much else!
Hope you have a great weekend,
Kathy

LV said...

I have found a lot of different things in my yard this spring. I think it is due to the crazy weather we all had. I enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing all your little yard critters.

hip-chick said...

oh how sweet. I love when everything comes back to life in the spring time.

Thisisme. said...

Lovely photos for Outdoor Wednesday! Thank you for sharing them with us. I love the spring. You have a lovely blog.

Linda said...

Wow...geese in your yard...color me green! Wonderful...I do have lots of toads though...even in my potted plants on the front porch...I think they go in there to stay warm!

♥~Judy~♥ said...

Absolutely awesome. I love the outdoors and the creatures in it!

Eden said...

oh, how cute! Great photos.

Kelsie From Our Country Home said...

Hey Cindy,
I love all your wild life...You are right we would be great neighbors...I love seeing the bunnies in the yard and will look forward to photos of your new little ones.

I am your newest follower
Blessings Kelsie

Sunny said...

Beautiful site! I like your animals :)The flowers! sigh..have a great weekend! Sunny109

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...