Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Too Many Days Of...

I've been experiencing too many days of...

Rain and rain and more rain...


Below average temps making me chilled to the bone...

Couped up in the house and feeling overwhelmed with too many projects...


Not getting outside to tend to my garden...


So what happens? This!


It ain't pretty!

Thank goodness I see some sunshine coming up over the horizon this morning.

And it just goes to show that if one just waits long enough...it gets all better!

Have a pickin' cool day,
Cindy

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Cindy,

I couldn't respond to your comment via email, so I'm writing here...but the suggestion of a rusty mailbox at a country wedding is brilliant! I don't recall seeing any pictures of those when I was picking photos for the post. But I love it! Thanks for reading. :)

Take care,
Erin
Carolina Country Living
http://carolinacountryliving.blogspot.com

Linda said...

The rain cleared up here today...so it was full steam ahead out in the garden!I hope you get sunshine soon too!

Kim @ Cheap Chic Home said...

Nice paint color--it remind me of my living room ;).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...