Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cute Couple

See this cute couple? They are different from each other, but still the same. They go together. 


Can you guess which one is the 'he' and which one is the 'she'? 
They enjoy their time together overlooking the lake. They really know how to live a simple life!

When I found them at a flea market, I snatched them up. I intended to sell them, but that plan changed as soon as I took them home. I have decided to keep them so they can live happily ever after! 


Have a wonderful White Wednesday,
Cindy

Linked Up To:
Go join in on the fun!

9 comments:

Carmen C. said...

LOVE those old timey chairs, I would have to say the one with the scalloped top definitely is the *she*, LOL, much more feminine than the plain rounded tip;)

Maureen said...

Oh I love 'em! Lefty is the girl for sure! I'm glad you kept them.

Of all of the projects that I do, I just kept one for myself for the first time. A vintage Lane cedar chest with nice curvy legs was just painted and shabbied up and I couldn't part with it. Allllll mine!

DD said...

I love your "he and she" chairs! Yep, "she" is the little fancy one! Your newest followers, DD

Susan said...

They make a lovely couple, and fit right into you lovely garden. Keepers for sure!
- Susan

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Well of course the girl has all the pretty curves! I do this all the time, I think I am going to sell something and then I just can't!

Carol

Brittany said...

Love your chairs! Glad to know (and prove to my hubby) I am not the only one who has a hard time parting with things bought to sell!! I figured since I stalk you on Etsy, I might as well check out your blog!
Brittany

June said...

I love your chairs Cindy, and I really love the beautiful view that you see when you sit in them!!!
I loved you laundry day finds!
hugs...

Toyin O. said...

What a lovely couple, they look so happy on your lawn.

Faye said...

I was so surprised to see you leave a comment on my blog last week. I bought the 2 cake/pie carriers from your Etsy shop last year! I just happened to 'accidently' get them in a post http://wildrosevintage.blogspot.com/2010/10/mirror-collections.html they are still on the floor (but in a safe place) until I find the right spot for them. Love your shop and your blog...I'm your newest follower.
Thanks!
Faye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...