Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, July 18, 2011

Laundry Day Finds


Lately, my pickin' finds have all been 'laundry day' finds. What's with that? A natural theme emerged all on its own. Above is just a small collection of what I have hoarded, ummm...picked for the biz.


I found this folding Union hanger at an auction and immediately listed it in my Etsy shop.
Sold it Saturday.


And I listed an antique Ober iron and a primitive ironing sleeve board Saturday and they both sold.


Seems that laundry day items are in demand. Good thing...this is only a start. I have plenty more vintage laundry stock to sell in my Etsy shop and my new ArtFire shop. I said new...need to go stock those shelves before I can call it a shop. Well, enough said for now. Believe it or not, I've got laundry to do. Even though I'm into making my own detergent and hanging clothes on the line, I feel thankful that my 'laundry day' is really no big deal these days.

Have a pickin' cool Monday and make sure that laundry is done!
Cindy  

3 comments:

Sall's Country Life said...

Wow, I just popped over via Ruffles and Relics. Love your header (reminds me of us) ~ scroll down YIKES! I have that union hanger (need to get it listed on Etsy) - just hung out my laundry and took pictures of it (thought it was a good blog subject)!
Is that coincidence or what? I'll be checking back soon to see what else we have in common!!! Have a great Monday (yep,wash day)!!!

Maureen said...

Who knew? It's really awesome stuff though! I loved the aged wood.

Barbara Jean said...

Love it girl!

blessings
barbara jean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...