Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, July 11, 2011

Prairie Style...

Don't ya just love this look?


It inspires me...the soft colors...the serene look & feel...the beauty of it all.
Pretty jewelry, tattered books, and old bottles.
And I must admit I'm very found of these blues, browns, and greys.

This prairie collage was styled on Etsy by MyBluePeacock.
Have fun checking out the items by clicking on them. I sure did. 

It's prairie time,

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Mmmm....yes. Very pretty. I do love the contrast of these colors. The feathers show nature at it's best....and the horse, and... all wonderful.

Barbara Jean said...

enjoying my visit here. we like a lot of the same things

blessings
barbara jean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...