Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Big Pickins' This Weekend

Planning on doing some major pickin' this weekend. At least that is in the plans.


I'll be on the lookout for anything associated with farmhouse livin' that has a pinch of rustic charm, a tad of country cute, and a bit of vintage industrial from down on the farm.


I'm a thinking that if it does turn out to be a big pickin' weekend, I'll just have to do a giveaway. Why not? It's the perfect time with summer soon coming to a close. And fall is anxiously awaiting a grand entrance.


So...the plan is...I'll go pickin'...and if it is successful...I will do a giveaway!

Everyone, please, cross your fingers for a big pickin' weekend!

Best pickins' to all this weekend,
Cindy

4 comments:

Kara said...

yay! I hope you finds some fabulous things! I only have one barn sale to go to, hopefully it's a good one! :)

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Have soooo much fun!!! Pickin is the best!

Cheryl said...

Well, happy pickins to ya! I plan on doing a little myself.
Have fun,
Cheryl

Faye said...

Hope you had fun 'pickin'! I've been doing a little of that lately and it's just too much fun! Love the old barn wood tote!
Faye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...