Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, August 8, 2011

Crate Love!

I LOVE CRATES!
Organizer, Storage Solution, Display Piece…So Country Crate Great!


Need to display your pickin' cool collection of bottles?



Store and stack those books!



Get attached to the unknown story...just imagine...Mrs. Louise P Camp?



Throw in this n' that and then throw in some more!



Crafters' solution to some organization...no more 'Now where did I put that?'.



Ahhh... a wine rack with some style.



And how about a shelf...all primitive and rustic.

Now what is not to love about a crate? Show 'em some love!

Best Pickins'
Cindy

Some Crates Still Available in our Shop!



6 comments:

earlene said...

Those are some great ones!!!
Enjoy your day.
Earlene

Kelsie From Our Country Home said...

Hey Cindy,
What a bunch of great idea's...I do love Mrs Loise P. Camp's crate, especially since I live in Trenton FL hehe.

Blessings Kelsie

Heaven's Walk said...

Hi Cindy! You are such a creative gal! Luv your ideas from the treasures you picked up! I wanted to thank you, too, for your suggestions on my first flea market experience as a seller. I will take each of them to heart! ♥

xoxo laurie

Linda said...

I just love re-purposing old junk into storage like this...looks great and has so much personality! Thanks so much for your nice comments on my Junk Bonanza post!

Grammy Goodwill said...

I couldn't email you but thanks for visiting Grammy Goodwill.

Bliss said...

I love crates too! Have to giggle at Mrs. Louise P. Camp. I could of used a P camp for my toddlers back in the day!

~Bliss~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...