Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It Was A Little Lame...

A little L.A. lame
Over the Top and 'Really?' lame.


I caught a peak at the new show 'Picker Sisters'. Not so much a show on true picking. More of a show on two L.A. interior designers stepping outside of their element to buy something...anything...and then handing it over to someone else (Alan, in this case) to do the really hard and creative work of upcycling it all.


Alan is the genius of the show. Please just give me Alan, thank you. 

Bottom line...this show was more about two L.A. designers on the loose.
 And sorry, but this picker was a tad bored with it all. LOL!

Have a pickin' cool day,
Cindy

8 comments:

stefanie said...

me too!!! and they blab constantly!! but I love Alan.

Kelly_Deal said...

I thought it was a bore too. It's all about how good you look and how flirty you could be to get the best price on a pick.
Kelly

Sall's Country Life said...

Glad I missed it!! I'll stick with the boys from Iowa :)

Curtains In My Tree said...

I guess I am the only one who liked it

They do blab way to much

but I loved all the stuff they bought especially the way Alan fixed it up

I liked all the light fixtures they bought to make into lamps & great lighting



try it again with an open mind we are just so use to the American Pickers

xoxo Janice

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I'm with you! To much talk and not enough picking. I would love if Alan did the show and we got to watch him do the transformations, it has a little potential, but needs some work. The candles I showed you, I am going to do them for bridal shower favors too, but they could be great holiday gifts?

Carol

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

Just a little too perky for me!!

Jann Olson said...

I was so waiting to see this show, and then I missed it. My friend, Joyce told me that we were under dressed when we went pickin. A long time ago I told hubby that I wished I could audition for a 'female pickin' show. Was dang mad when I saw the previews and knew I had missed out. Surely they would not have picked this little bit chubby over 50 gal anyway. I wouldn't look quite so cute in short shorts and boots!

simpledaisy said...

Never seen it....Sounds like I should be glad I haven't:):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...