Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Friday, August 26, 2011

Not On the Waiting List Anymore

I went and signed up yesterday morning. They put me on a waiting list. 
Really? I'm on a waiting list? Hey, I don't do well with waiting. 
Apparently, I need a personal invitation to be included.


It was Pinterest, the newest internet craze, who put me on a waiting list. On their website, it states...
 'Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.'

What good is that? For me, it's all about organizing. I see crafts I'd like to try. I find decorating ideas I'd like to attempt. I discover recipes that look absolutely yummy. What do I do? I bookmark them all. And then what happens? Nothing. I'm a visual person. I need the photos to inspire me in order to proceed. I have hope that Pinterest will solve that problem. 

So I went from being on the waiting list to now having an account as a generous blogger sent me a personal invite. Kathy, over at A Delightsome Life, was so sweet to take the time to send me an invitation. Please go on over and pay Kathy a visit. You will be happy that you did. The name of her blog says it all. 

A Delightsome Life

I want to thank you, Kathy, for helping this disorganized internet gal try to get some order into her online existence. So for now...

Have a pickin' cool online day,
Cindy

2 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I'm on there, but I'm still learning.

Kara said...

I'm still figuring out the whole pinterest thing too! there are such great ideas on there! By the way, I'm passing the versatile blogger award to you! :) Grab the button on my blog here http://hobbiesofahomemaker.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html Have a good day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...