Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

She's A Beauty

Here she is. Isn't she a beauty?
Barn wood. Made into a tote.


Simplistic. Yet, so magnificent.
This is a favorite piece of mine.

And ya know what? I just sold her.
I had to box her up and ship her out.


I know the new owner will cherish her.
What is not to cherish?

The thing is...I can't stop thinking about this barn wood beauty.
So now the wheels are a turning and a churning.


I've got some of this.
And I think I can get some more.

Hmmm...can I make one just for me?
And then make some more for others to purchase?


After all, this would be a labor of love.
Making barn wood beauties.

Best Pickins'
Cindy

7 comments:

Kara said...

I love this! I've been wanting to make one for myself for a while now! I think you just inspired me! :)

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

I think you should make some!! They are cool and handy!
Deb

Tina said...

I love this tote! I have a smaller one that has a wire handle, but I'm thinking a bigger one would work too! Now to find the barnwood!

earlene said...

Sure is a beauty.

Cheryl said...

Love it! Just became a follower and love reading your blog. You are an inspiration to the junkin world!
Best Pickens to ya,
Cheryl

janice15 said...

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL...I LOVE IT...HELO I'M YOUR NEWEST FOLLOWER...JUST FOUND YOUR PAGE THIS MORNING..I'M A NEW BLOGGER AS WELL @ SPOONWITHER.BLOGSPOT.COM..COME JOIN ME AS WELL. THANK YOU.LOVE IT...HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Bliss said...

I know just where I can find me a down'd barn too!! Adding it to poor Brawn's to do list. Actually moving it to the top, they could burn the pile at any moment.

~Bliss~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...