Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Slim Pickins!?!

This is what we were able to bring home from the flea market this weekend. 
Would ya consider this as slim pickins? 


Plate Rack
General Store Paper Roll Dispenser
Hay Hook
Wagner Crate
GE Heater

I was thrilled with our finds. It's not always about quantity. I'll take quality any day.
Now to decided what to keep and what to put in the shop.

Have a pickin' cool Monday, 
Cindy

6 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Slim, but awesome!!! =)

blessings
barbara jean

Carmen C. said...

Awesome finds!!!!Love that crate & the towel dispenser! you have a pickin' cool monday too Cindy;)

Kara said...

I agree! It's definitely not about the quantity! I love the paper towel dispenser and the hay hook!

Mindy said...

You always find the coolest stuff! My fave this time is the drink crate.

raggygirlvintage said...

Quality pickings for sure! When I go out I am happy if I come home with even one thing I consider a treasure, makes it worthwhile!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Tracey

Maureen said...

At least you came home with good stuff...and that's all that matters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...