Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Thursday, September 22, 2011

He Has A Friend


Everyone needs a friend now and then so my little pumpkin that I made yesterday has one now. I believe he may just be the perfect companion.


I heard from some of you that this was something you might want to try. 
If so, head on over to see Deb at her Hummadeedledee Blog for her tutorial.
Once you have the basics, you and your supplies can create a whole patch of pretty pumpkins.


Warning...once ya get started...you may never want to stop.

Have a pickin' good craftin' day,
Cindy   

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks great.....I love the little stem you gave it!
Happy Craftin',
Cheryl

Maureen said...

Love it! What a great idea for the stem! I bought some heavy duty rope so I'm going to give that a try.

Angela said...

So cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...