Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm Pathetic!


No matter how hard I try, I just can't do it! You see...I'm a fast picker and a slow lister!
In other words, I buy like crazy and then have a hard time getting it all into my shop in a timely manner. 
And that, folks, makes me a little pathetic.


I go out and about and buy, buy, buy cause I have to have a wide variety for my shop. That is the only way to have a fantabulous business. So I have a large selection sitting in my garage, not in my shop. In fact, it's starting to look like I'm a hoarder. So what I need to do is list my items into the Old Time Pickers shop faster. Much faster.


Ya know...pickin' is not an easy job. Yet it's still fun and I'll continue to do it.
Possibly another day, I'll go into some of the 'behind the scene' details.
But for right now, I have to go shoot some more photos.
I have some listing to do.

My pickin' best,
Cindy

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love pickin stuff myself but sometimes I like to hang on to it for a little while because I may be able to display it somewhere around here instead of putting a price tag on it. Oh, the joys of pickin!
Have fun with your pictures,
Cheryl

cynthia lee designs said...

I love to go pickin, but haven't for the last couple of weeks because I'm getting ready for a big show. Need to get some crafting done with 200,000 to 300,000 folks coming through this show.
Can't wait to get back to pickin after my two shows are over.
Have fun taking photos of all your goodies.
blessings,
Cindy

Maureen said...

Such is the life of a picker! You have to grab it while you can.

Traci said...

Hi Cindy,

I am defiantely a hoarder, LOL, love to pick it, but hate to part with it after it's picked ;)

Blessings,
Traci

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage said...

Cindy, I think it's an obsession!!! I'm kinda new at this pickin' but boy has the bug bit me! I bought more stuff on the way home, with plans to sell some of it but I'm already getting attached to it. How do I NOT get attached! What's your secret????
Faye

Angela said...

I am right there with you! My shop has hit a big lull. The answer is to add more things. The bad part is I have all kinds of things just waiting to be photographed and listed! I just can't seem to put it on the top of my 'to do' list.

Jann Olson said...

Finding that item is the funnest part. Wouldn't you agree? Always knowing where to put it is something else. I'm always buying for my unfinished basement. Keep telling my hubby that I have to buy it when I find it. He'll thank me someday don't you think? hee-hee! Although, he says that if the stock market keeps going like it is we may never finsih our basement. Gotta tell you, you're livin my dream job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...