Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Friday, September 9, 2011

Pick and Pack


I know there are some pickers out there. Some pick for themselves. 
Some pick for their shops. Some pick for themselves and their shops.
I pick mostly for my shop. So when it comes to pickin', I need to be an expert.


And my shop, Old Time Pickers, is an online shop so I also have some packin' to do when an item sells.
And when it comes to packin', I need to be an expert. At least I try to be. 

After one customer received his item, he wrote "Great stuff! Fast shipping! Bomb-proof packing!! :) Highly recommend OldTimePickers! :)"

That's a nice compliment...bomb-proof. So there ya have it. 
I know how to pick and how to pack.
Any expert pickers and packers out there?

Until next time...

Best pickins' to ya all, 
Cindy 

4 comments:

Traci said...

OMGosh, Cindy, that made me laugh... you are a hoot! If I need something packed, that's bomb proof packed, I'll let you know, LOL..

Blessings,
Traci

Jann Olson said...

Hi Cindy,
Too cute! It's always a plus to receive something that has been packed with tender loving care. Don't pick and pack, but have been told that I sure know how to pack the back of my SUV. Seems like I'm always filling it up with something!
Keep on pickin and packin girl!

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage said...

Love this post!!! Sounds a little like an old saying my mom and sister said a lot when I was a kid :)
And that is how I should have described your packing in my post...bomb proof!! Love it!
Faye

outjunking said...

Your my kinda of packer. I hate the oh well packages that people send. You know the ones, they rattle...
a lot.
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...