Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, September 12, 2011

Rainy Day Pickins'


When we went out to go pickin' this weekend, we were greeted with rain showers.
It was a very small flea market and the rain kept most vendors away.
That's okay. My one 'Down on the Farm' couple who I have bought from before happened to be there.
'Down on the Farm' is what they go by and it suits them. I was thrilled to see her and I know she was thrilled to see me. So despite the rain, we were able to come home with a few treasures.


Our haul for the weekend...
Extra long tool tote
Very ornate pewter like mug
Copper soldering iron with a blue handle
White Staffordshire ironstone pitcher (mine)
Set of four shakers with sterling tops in original box
Red plaid 'Skotch Basket'

I'm happy with our rainy day pickins'!

Have a pickin' cool Monday,
Cindy

8 comments:

outjunking said...

Good job, on a slow morning.
Lisa

Grammy Goodwill said...

I love the wooden tote and the picnic basket. Great finds.

Cheryl said...

Great finds on a rainy day.
Love the S&P shakers and tool tote.
Cheryl

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Awesome pickin's!

dr momi said...

Love that scotch basket!

cynthia lee designs said...

Great Pickins on a rainy day!!
Of course...I love the white Staffordshire ironstone pitcher!

Cindy

Gail said...

Hi Cindy, you have a wonderful blog! I've enjoyed my visit and will be following along so that I can see all your awesome pickin' treasures.

Enjoy your day,
Gail

Sall's Country Life said...

Sweet finds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...