Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, October 3, 2011

800 Miles Later

Anyone go pickin' over the weekend? 
We did and 800 miles later, I must say I'm tuckered. Plum tuckered out.
I'm unloading the truck now and will show more pictures tomorrow.


Don't know what's up with the camera. I see spots.

And I had to show ya what I'm keeping for myself.


That's one of the many benefits to pickin'...keeping some of the lovely treasures.
Some items, like the aqua door, will be used for props in my shop photos.
That's all for now. More to come tomorrow.

My pickin' best,
Cindy


9 comments:

Kara@Hobbies of a Homemaker said...

love the blue door! :)

Cheryl said...

Oh, Cindy, I like what I'm seeing in the truck. That aqua door is to die for and that plate rack and egg crate....I just love all of it!
We were cold and wet over the weekend.....no pickin' for us but I did find a couple of gray granitware pie plates and two old crocks at the Good Will today!!
Have a good pickin' week,
Cheryl

cynthia lee designs said...

Cindy,
Sure wish I had gone pickin" over the weekend, but I'm getting ready for a big show. Love what I can see in the back of your truck...the aqua door is awesome!!
autumn blessings,
Cindy

Angela said...

Loving that pumpkin!!

Maureen said...

You forgot to pick me up! I wanted to go tooooooo!

Jann Olson said...

That's some good pickin Cindy. Love, love the aqua door!

Gail said...

WOW Cindy, looks like you did well! I love that door. Can't wait to see your other pickins'

Have a wonderful day,
Gail

Patricia Torres said...

Oh my gosh!! You've got some amazing stuff.. :-) Its all lovely!!

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage said...

I'd keep that aqua door too. You find such good stuff. I went to a flea market Saturday and found a few goodies but the garage sale that was about 1/2 mile from home had the best pickins. I could have just gone there and skipped the flea market. I'm going to post what I found later today. You sure got around this weekend but what fun it must have been!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...