Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Basket And Some Burlap

I decided that while everyone is working on their fall garden, I would make a herb garden indoors.


First, I chose my herbs and transplanted them into pots.


I had an old wire basket that was large, white, and chippy.
I also had some burlap. Perfect!


I took the burlap, cut it into strips, and wove it in and out of the wire.


I took another strip of burlap and gathered it to make a flower.


There. A basket and some burlap complete my indoor herb garden.

Thanks for visiting!
I'm linking up to White Wednesday!

My pickin' best,
Cindy


14 comments:

dr momi said...

How simple and WAY cute!

Angela said...

So cute!

Donna said...

You can't go wrong with chippy wire baskets! Love it, and the herbs and burlap are the perfect addition!!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Cindy ~ I love it!! I have some herbs outside but would love them inside ~ Besides being so pretty I love the way they smell ~

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, I adore this--it's precious!!!
XO
Cindy

Tami / Maddie Lumpkin said...

Great idea and so cute!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Great natural look. I like the added rose. Very pretty.

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Awesome idea! I Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Very nice-love the burlap flower!

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...

What a gorgeous blog you have. I adore that basket with the burlap. Glad you stumbled across my blog too, I am a new friend as well.

Gail said...

How adorable is that Cindy! I love the wire basket.

Have a wonderful day,
Gail

Jann Olson said...

Very cute Cindy. I am loving it! I brought my Rosemary indoors yesterday. Thinking it could possibly freeze this weekend.

Mimi said...

I am so happy to see this! I've been thinking how to bring some herbs inside for the winter and have lots of burlap stash. I love the woven basket look with the burlap flower. So simple but classic! I have a few larger wire storage things I painted Oil Rubbed Bronze - can't wait to try this!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Cindy, how great to have fresh herbs in the winter...Nothing better. Thank you for your sweet congrats!

Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...