Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Friday, October 21, 2011

Left Behind


See this?


And see these?


I picked them last weekend at a shop in a nearby town.


I had to leave the table, stools, and cabinet behind. Why? Because of this!


This past weekend this teeny tiny town had their festival that brings in about 20,000 people.
I couldn't make it through the crowds with my picks to load the truck.

So I went back to the shop this week to pick up my picks. 
Thank goodness...the town is teeny tiny once more.

Hope ya all have a pickin' cool weekend,
Cindy

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW.....what a crowd!! That must have been some festival down there!
Like your pickins, too!
Cheryl

Traci said...

Holy Smokes, Cindy! I thought you were in PA...we have an antique shop called The Whistle Stop not too far from me. Love the little typewriter stand, I have one of those too, but mine has 2 ends that fold up..
And........the PEOPLE...wow!

Blessings,
Traci

Gail said...

What an awesome turn-out for that little town. Hope they made mega-bucks. Love all yours picks. Can't wait to see what you do with the old typewriter stand.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Gail

Angela said...

That is a huge crowd -- and it is no fun when you have to lug heavy things at any rate-- especially not through a crowd!

outjunking said...

Wow, I've been to this town. How does it handle such a crowd? Your items were worth the second trip.
Lisa

Jann Olson said...

Wow that's some crowd! Are you sure this isn't Woodstock? lol! I sure wish I was amongst them. Love the pic on the side of the shop. Some fun pickin girl!

Rebecca said...

I went to the Affair of the Heart here in Oklahoma a few days ago and couldn't believe the crowds. NEVAH AGAIN! Oh nooooooooooooooooooo....

Love your GREAT FINDS! Yummeeeee!

Love to you~Rebecca

Amish Stories said...

I was just passing by and thought id stop to say hello. I'm checking new blogs today, and i hope you folks are enjoying the fall weather like we are having here in Pennsylvania. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon county.

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...

Yep there is your typewriter table. I have not seen another like it. Cool finds for sure!

Cindy said...

Hi Cindy The best part about Glendale is the great people you meet.We love it here and realy enjoyed the festival too!!Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...