Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

More Pickin' Photos


On our pickin' trip over the weekend, we were slapped with some cold weather, wind, and rain.
When I'm feeling the negative effects of mother nature, I lose my ability to find the best pickins' out there. I'm just not a cold weather gal. I prefer to hibernate when November comes waltzing into my life and I stay in the hibernation stage until spring. That's just how it is.


Luckily, we had intended to do some indoor pickin' or the weekend would have been a bust. 
We had 7 stops planned and if they had all been outdoors...well it would have been pitiful pickins.


These photos are our finds as I pulled them off the truck. 
The truck that logged 800 miles over the weekend.


There's lots of wood and wire. Plenty of weathered and worn. Some rust and crust.


All wonderful!!!
Thanks for taking a peek at my pickin' photos.
Sorry for the quality of them as the camera is still causing me problems.
Until next time...

Have a pickin' cool day,
Cindy


8 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Cindy ~
You found awesome things!
I am like you with the
weather ~ I really hibernate
when it is cold ~

Patricia Torres said...

Really!! did you find all this!! thats simply awesome.. :-)

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage said...

You found great pickins! I just found a plant stand (I guess that's what that is in the last picture) but I was afraid it was newer...darn! The one I found looked too good, now I wonder if it had been sand blasted. I should have bought it!!!! I'll go look at your other post.

Faye

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Wow! 800 miles! That's a long ways for pickin' , but I see it was well worth it. LOVE all your goodies.

Cheryl said...

You know how to pack a truck!
Great pickins! I'm like you, not a cold weather gal at all! Like to stay in by the fire.
Have fun getting your shop in shape for the winter.
Cheryl

Mindy said...

Those pictures make my teeth hurt. :o)

Traci said...

Hi Cindy, sounds like you enjoyed the weekend weather as much as we did, LOL... Some great pickins on the monster of a trip...

Blessings,
Traci

Angela said...

Loving that Soup crate!!! You did a GREAT job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...