Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pickin' Stuff

Here's some stuff I picked over the weekend!


White letterpress drawer, two crates, a muffin tin, a Zero fan, and a red mailbox.

There's  more, but I'll have to show ya another time.
I'm doing a tad of painting, slopping in some stain, and doing the never ending yard work.
I'll be back soon. Until next time... 

Best pickins,
Cindy

6 comments:

Gail said...

You did great this weekend! I love the crates.

Have a wonderful day and don't work too hard!
Gail

Traci said...

Hi Cindy... some good pickin' there, love the printer's tray...

Hugs,
Traci

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Lovin'those crates and that fan!

Cheryl said...

You got yourself some cool Pickins!
Have a good evening,
Cheryl

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Great finds!!!
Lovin' the fan ~ so cool!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Angela said...

I have been checking your blog over the weekend waiting to see what you found :) Love the crates!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...