Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Aged To Perfection



Flowers from my daughter's wedding which was held more than 2 years ago.
The faded rose petals, over time, have aged to perfection.


I added the flowers along with touches of white lace to a wreath I had made.
The book pages of the wreath, with the passage of time, have yellowed and are aged to perfection.


I recently relocated the wreath within my home and added an old frame.
The frame is fragile and not perfect. Just aged to perfection.


I would like to think that as I become older...
I am wiser, more patient, and have a gentler nature...
aged to perfection.

Linking up to 

My pickin' best,
Cindy

7 comments:

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Your framed wreath is fabulous!! And the faded rose really makes it special. :)

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage said...

I love your paper wreath! It's so perfect with the dried roses! Great job!!!
Faye

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Congrat's on soon to be Grandma :)
It's a blessing!
Love the wreath with the aged roses in it!
Deb

Toyin O. said...

The wreath and roses are lovely.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Perfection!

Primsue said...

Beautiful and absolutely aged to perfection! I love the book page wreath - do you have a pattern for making this? I have been wanting to make one for a while now and am not sure how to start.

Barbara Jean said...

love your wreath and the sentiment at the end of your post.

I find I have become much mellower with age. It is so nice.

blessings
barbara jean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...