Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Break


First of all, I'd like to thank all the new followers here. It amazes me that I haven't blogged for quite awhile and some pickin' cool people find me anyway and wait patiently for me to make an appearance. So here I am. Taking a break from all the projects I've been working on.


It has been beautiful here! In the 70's in November! So when the muscles begin to ache midday, I get a cup of tea and my constant companion, Kit Kat, to go outside and sit on the bench overlooking the lake. Such a perfect setting!

Oh, do you want to see why I really need that break? Take a look at this!


Total chaos. I don't do well with chaos. Makes me crazy!
But 'it' is starting to all come together...thank goodness. And that makes me smile.


And the view of the lake. That definitely makes me smile!

Hookin' up with Outdoor Wednesday.
Until next time...

My pickin' best,
Cindy

6 comments:

Andy said...

You are great at pickin photos for your blog. Keep on clicking.

LV said...

Absolutely beautiful fall scenes. Glad you are back and sharing these great shots with us.

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage said...

I'd love to look out at that lake every day! looks like you are deep into your project...we miss you!
Faye

JO said...

beautiful fall colors!

~ Jo's Precious Thoughts ~

Jann Olson said...

Wow Cindy, that view would make anyone smile. It is breathtaking. If you ask me, that looks like some darn good chaos. Can't wait to see the end results.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

What a beautiful view!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...