Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Good Day To Paint

Beautiful morning. This is the view from my deck.


Then the rain came. That's okay as I had planned to paint the kitchen today.
It wasn't in my original plan, but my updating has taken on a life of its own.
Totally out of control and taking some time.
Hope to wrap it up soon.
I'll be back to visit everyone after...
painting, staining, sawing, hammering, and whatever else it takes!

Until then...
My pickin' best,
Cindy

9 comments:

earlene said...

Great view that you have!
Love your blog!
Earlene

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...

Gorgeous view!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful view! We were seeing some great views, too, last week in Tennessee. Now back to reality!
Sounds like you have a job planned with all that painting and stuff you have listed.
Have fun,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

Lovely sky! Ours looked just the same and we had some rain last night - chilly north winds blowing today - I think our Autumnal spring is nearly over!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend,
Kathy

Ivy and Elephants said...

I'd never get anything done if I had a gorgeous view like that to distract me! You're an oak!
Patti

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage said...

How's the painting coming along? We do tend to get ourselves in deeper than we think we will! Hope it's turning out just the way you want!
Faye

Jann Olson said...

Good luck! Love the view. I am so in the mood to paint. Even bought the paint. Not happening for a while though. Where does the time go?

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Stunning photo. Best of luck with your projects.

Mrs.B said...

I often have morning views like this & I always am thankful for it...never ceases to amaze me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...