Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

This is an especially busy week for me so I thought I'd better pop in and wish you all a 
Happy Thanksgiving!


I promise to share some of my projects after all the hustle and bustle settles down around here.
Family is here staying the week and I'll be hosting on the big day.
This will be interesting to say the least as I'm a vegetarian fixing a turkey!

I am so thankful for my family and friends, including all of you who take the time to visit me.
I appreciate all of you and your wonderful comments.
May you all have many reasons to be thankful this beautiful season!

Blessings to all this Thanksgiving!

Cindy


7 comments:

Ruffles and Relics said...

Have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving Cindy... I cannot imagine being a vegetarian on Turkey day.. lol.. Looking forward to seeing your projects!!

Ahl Cooped Up said...

Happy Thanks Giving to you too!

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage said...

Happy Thanksgiving Cindy!

Maureen said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend.

P.S. When the dust settles we need to catch up.

Traci said...

Wishing you and your a Happy Thanksgiving!

RC Reese said...

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless!

Shannon said...

Happy Thanksgiving from a new follower~I also like your Etsy shop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...