Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dreamin' Of A Blue and White Christmas


Dining room. Blue and white decor.


Collection of white dishes. Blue stockings.


Some chippy whites. Old blue ornaments.


More whites. With candlelight.


Antique white gloves. Rustic ladder.


Imperfect vintage in shades of blue. On a white background. 


All of it makes for a dreamy blue and white Christmas.
What are you dreamin' about this Christmas?

Linking up to these wonderful parties:

White Wednesday @ Faded Charm

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

Primp Your Stuff Wednesday @ Primp
http://micheleravendesigns.blogspot.com

Happy Holidays,
Cindy

14 comments:

ImSoVintage said...

I love blue and white (maybe a lifetime of being a Kentucky wildcats fan had something to do with it). Your decorations look beautiful and are a lovely change from the traditional reds of Christmas.
Laura

Angela said...

Looks beautiful!

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage said...

Hi Cindy! It all looks just beautiful! I like how you placed the glass ornaments around the crock in a circle...neat idea!

Eileen said...

I love the blue and whites. Your cubbard is so pretty with all the white dishes and the blue backgrouns. I love the shutters next to it too.
Eileen @ Cottage Beach House

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

NICE!!! I'm loving your blue and white Christmas decor! Thanks for sharing it.
Deb

earlene said...

Vintage and Beautiful Cindy!

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

I've loving the vignette on top of your cupboard.

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

WONDERFUL vintage inspiration! Love the cupboard with all the white dishes~ looks so nice and neat!
Thanks for sharing such great photos!
Beth

Pattie said...

Hi Cindy thanks for stopping by, Had to come over and check your blog out
Looks like we are neighbors everyone in blog land seem to live thousands of miles away good to see someone close. I'm going to start following you .... OH and I love the white flowers....Merry Christmas

Pattie

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love all your blues and whites!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

Oh your place looks so cute...I picked up on that old fan sitting there...I want one so badly!
Thanks for following my blog...I hope we talk often!!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I so love blue! I wish I had done blue instead of pink, I'm stuck for awhile, your house looks fabulous!

Carol

Jann Olson said...

I love blue and white together. All of your decor is beautiful. Especially love the vintage touches.

cindy said...

I love the blue and white, or should I say vintage white. Nice display in the old crock pot and ladder. Everything looks beautiful. Dreamin' about this Christmas...if there will be snow and making a snowman.
Happy Holidays ~ Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...