Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Finally...I Did It!


Finally...a sugar cookie that melts in my mouth!


Finally...a sugar cookie that is easy to make!


Finally...a sugar cookie that doesn't leave my kitchen in a shambles!


Finally...a sugar cookie recipe that is a real keeper!


Ya gotta love Pinterest! I found the sugar cookie recipe there. 
I had my doubts, but was willing to try to determine if it is the best sugar cookie.
And I made sure to use floured parchment paper when rolling out my dough. 

It's the best recipe I have found so far. Made them for hubby for Valentine's Day and he loved them. 

Yes...I finally did it...I made the best sugar cookie ever! 
And gaining weight because of it...sigh!

Cindy

12 comments:

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage said...

Isn't Pinterest the best! I just looked at your board and pinned the recipe...the one with the pink hearts?
Thanks so much!!!
Faye

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Cindy, those look awesome. You sure did do it, great job!!!
I bet they are all gone by now.
Prim Blessings,
Tricia

Cheryl said...

They really look super yummy!
Might have to go make some.
Have fun,
Cheryl

Bliss said...

I'm with you, sugar cookie recipes that are actually good. I made one that had sour cream in the dough and that was good but I don't remember where I got the recipe. Baking is not on my list in the near future either but I'll remember your review when it is.

~Bliss~

cynthia lee designs said...

Cindy,
They look so yummy!! Sugar cookies are my favorite cookie. I use a recipe that my grandma made up and I think that they are the best sugar cookie that I've ever had. I'll have to go check that recipe out on Pinterest.
blessings,
Cindy

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

Hey Cindy! I've just awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award!
come by to accept!

momto8 said...

well they sure do look like the best sugar cookies ever!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

The cookies look soo good! YUM! Happy Valentine's Day!

Maureen said...

Seek and ye shall find - I want one! They look fabulous.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Yeah!!!
I love sugar cookies!
I have an awesome lemon tea cookie recipe ~ but so bad ~ it has veg oil in it.
Enjoy your cookies ~ they look yummy!
Prim Blessings
Robin

The Old Farm Bell said...

Hi! Cindy,

Oh my yummy! These cookies look amazing! I will be trying this recipe for sure ;o)
Thank you so much for sharing.

Have a great day!
Marlene

Debi said...

Cindy dear, I SOO want this recipe... can't seem to get pinterest to open. :( Can you send it to me? Thanks Hon,
Hope your having a wonderful pickin' day! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...