Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, February 20, 2012

Old Time Finds


Nothing is better than to start a February day with some bright sunshine. Lovin' it! My mind keeps jumping to thoughts of spring and how it will be so hard to drag my behind back into the house after a satisfying day of hard work in the great outdoors.

Until that happens, there is always plenty to do indoors like getting in gear to list items in my Etsy shop
Here's some recent old time finds.


Just listed these pickin' cool finds last week.
Need to get busy and put some more items in the shop...like these below.


There's always more. More items to list. 
Seems like my favorite part of the business is the actual pickin' part!
Can ya blame me?

Till next time,
~Cindy~

7 comments:

Bliss said...

You obviously know some good spots for the pick'in!

~Bliss~

outjunking said...

Cindy,
I can tell our taste run along the same lines. Plus the pickin part, 24/7 can someone else please cleans and price it and haul it back to market.
Lisa

Maureen said...

Cool finds! I especially love the metal stool and the boxes.

Cheryl said...

Always like to see your cool pickins and these are great!
Have fun,
Cheryl

Rebecca said...

Eeek!!!! Great finds. You are my kinda gal. We'd have a GREAT time hunting the sales together!!!!!!

xoRebecca

The Polka Dot Closet said...

That is some good pickins!! I am just the opposite, I love the transforming part and hate the pickin part. I actually had a really great picker that knew what I loved...She just got a full time job....bummer!

Carol

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Cool Pick'n finds!
I Love the stools and the egg crate!
Thanks for sharing!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...