Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Friday, March 9, 2012

Homemade Touches


I just finished making this bouquet for my niece's bridal shower. 
Pretty roses, a little lace, and some sore fingers.
What can I say, sometimes I'm a little clumsy when it comes to wire projects.


Anyhoo, I wanted her shower to be special with homemade touches.
Yes I'm frugal, but to me homemade means that it was made with love.


And I do love my niece. She's a pretty special gal. In fact, she's pretty frugal herself. 
And I like to pretend that she takes after her Aunt Cindy!

Wishin' ya all a lovely day,
~Cindy~

Linking to White Wednesday!

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cindy, that is just gorgeous! You did a great job.
I'm sure your niece will love it.
Have a great weekend,
Cheryl

outjunking said...

Liking the cream and white together. Traditional bridal colors my favorite.

Bliss said...

Sounds like she has a pretty special aunt.

Bliss

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful Cindy!!!
Your Niece is very lucky to have a Aunt like you!
Prim Blessings
Robin

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Beautiful! I can see the love that went into it. . .

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

Really pretty...I love the homemade touches!! It does mean extra love!

The Old Farm Bell said...

Cindy,

The bridal bouquet you created is stunning! You did an amazing job!

Much love certainly went into this sweet bouquet :o) She will love it!

Have a great weekend!

Blessings & Hugs,
Marlene

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Not only is it beautiful, but it is made with love and that is priceless!

Happy White Wednesday,
Judy

victoriantailor said...

You did a beautiful job, lucky girl!

chateau chic said...

Such a pretty bouquet and how special for your niece!
I'm your newest follower and would be delighted if you stop by and follow back.
Mary Alice

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Beautiful!

Greetings from Australia♥

Little Susie Home Maker said...

That is just so beautiful! How lovely it will look with all her party decor! I think homemade means made with love, too!
Blessings,
Susie

Algodão Tão Doce said...

Acabei de conhecer o seu blog e achei maravilhoso. Me visite:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

Obrigada.

Beijos Marie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...