Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, March 5, 2012

Picked, Priced, And...

...Put in the shop.
Ready and waiting for adoption.

Antique large wooden crate. Is a standard railroad container for Boston Rubber Shoe Company.

Goodrich wire milk crate with 20 compartments. Made for the smaller sized bottles. Marked 'Goodrich '64'.

Industrial looking vintage wooden flat tray screen drawer. Numbered and an index slot on its front.

Great farmhouse style. Vintage, painted white letterpress typesetter tray drawer. It's a Hamilton. 

Vintage Dictionary Of American Biography shipping crate. Rustic wood. Finger joint construction.

An old letterpress typesetter tray drawer with a painted green front. 

Pickin’ cool possibilities with all!
 
Thanks for lookin',
~Cindy~

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great pickins and photos!
Have fun,
Cheryl

outjunking said...

Loving the old dictionary box, and anything with little slots and compartments.

Bliss said...

Hard to pick my favorite, but.... I think I have to go with......the industrial looking vintage wooden flat tray screen drawer.

~Bliss~

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Great finds! Love the crates!!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Totally cool! How fun you must have pickin'!!!!!

Gail said...

Oh My Cindy, what great pickins'! I love the crates.

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Wow! What awesome finds! It's hard to have a favorite. I Love them all. Thanks for sharing!!

sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Maureen said...

There you are! I was worried about you.....but you've off pickin'.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Wow, those are some great finds!! I see some of those 50 candles you made for the shower. I am doing a show in April and then I will be in full wedding mode as my son is getting married in November and I am making tons of stuff, I am going to try not to turn into a wedding blog LOL!

Carol

Angela said...

Loving the milk crate!

Jann Olson said...

Cindy each one of these are so fun! Is your shop an actual store or etsy? Looks like it would be such a fun place to visit!
Hugs,
Jann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...