Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, March 12, 2012

Pickin' Season


The weather is starting to warm up and spring is just around the corner.


Time to get out and about cause it's pickin' season! 
We headed out to a flea market yesterday and came home with some industrial finds.
Oh how I love industrial finds. 
The clock is from a school. Not sure about the lights, but they are heavy duty.
Now for a little spring cleaning and they'll be ready for the shop.

Have a good old spring day,
~Cindy~

10 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

You're right! We need to get out and about here, too. Love following your picks!

Bliss said...

C O U N T I N G the days here in Minnesota till sales start.

~Bliss~

Ahl Cooped Up said...

I plan on going to an indoor yard sale on Sat., and am getting ready to do some saleing this Spring.
I just love the clock!
Pat

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh, I can't wait for the flea markets to start up again around here.
Wonderful finds!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Maureen said...

Good pickin! I love industrial stuff but it's rare pickin' here.

The Farmer's Daughter said...

I think we're all ready for warm weather! And, what better way to celebrate spring than to go "junking!" You've inspired me!

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Ah spring time, junking, and new finds. Love that clock.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

outjunking said...

How is it that over night all that great industrial stuff became so hard to find? I love everything you are showing. The lights the clock all way cool.

The Old Farm Bell said...

Cindy, great finds! Love the industrial goodies.

I just love treasure haunting! I'm off to one in the weekend :o)

Have a sunny week!

Blessings & Hugs,
Marlene

Miss Gracie's House said...

Yep...it's almost time! You did find some nice things...
Rene'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...