Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pickin' Finds


Saturday was a day filled with two auctions and some yard sales.
Came up empty handed. Really!?! That's a first. 


Thank goodness for Sunday's flea market. Lots of fun!
Brought home two industrial stools to put in our shop.


Found some white plates with a rose pattern for me.
The shop needs some summer fun so we brought home some old croquet balls.
And shutters!!! More about these another time.


Rustic crates and boxes do well in the shop.
Look at that Teacher's Highland Cream Whisky crate.
What a hoot 'n a holler!

My favorite find I'll show ya soon. Real soon.
It's a fun find that's mine, all mine! 

Are you finding any goodies this early spring?

~Cindy~ 

4 comments:

outjunking said...

Where do I start. Is that whiskey called Teachers? Oh my! I just love all the things you can do with a good crate. I did a post on a stool I found just like yours a couple post ago. If my one and your two could get together great bar stools.

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Junking is our favorite thing to do on weekends. So far, though, the yard sales haven't been many. Maybe soon?
Really like your pickins. . .

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful finds Cindy!!!
I love the crates ~ I'm such a sucker for those if the price is right!!!
Flea Markets around here usually don't start until May - June unless I want to travel to tim buck two (is that how you say it???)
Prim Blessings
Robin

cynthia lee designs said...

Great finds!!
No good pickins around here right now, but I'm hoping to find some at the Flea Market Extravaganza in May.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...