Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rustic Finds


Found a few rustic treasures over the weekend.


Three old folding rulers. May make something out of these. 


Two old orchard crates. Dug out of a dumpster.


Wire milk crate from the 50's. Complete with bottles.


And two Hamilton letterpress trays. Very popular in the shop.

Rust and crust and weathered and worn make great treasures, don't ya think?!!

~Cindy~

9 comments:

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

OMGoodness! What awesome finds! I Love them all. I Love the old rulers. Every time I come across one, it's out of my price range! You have some awesome items in your ETSY shop. I wish I could buy it all. Thanks for sharing your wonderful finds!

sandraallen260@centurytel.net

shannon i olson said...

great finds. love the milk bottles and their dirty "patina" !!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Can not believe you found the crate and bottles! Wow! Love all your 'finds'!! Great shopping!

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Don't you love dumpster diving? I do, too. I love wooden crates, so I'm envious. I never get too many.

Where IS this dumpster, anyway?
LOL
Dru

outjunking said...

Sweet picks, metal, glass and wood and print all in one weekend. That is a score for sure. I would have bought it all too.

Cheryl said...

Great finds! Getting the bottles with the carrier was a plus.
Have fun pickin',
Cheryl

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful treasures Cindy!!!
I remember those rulers ~ my Dad was a carpenter and he always had those tucked into his pocket!!!
Love the letterpress drawers!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Maureen said...

Mighty good pickin'!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Great finds, and dumpster diving to boot!
Cool, milk bottles. I remember my parents had a folding yard stick, I wonder if they still have it?
Blessings,
Susie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...