Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Backyard Whites


All these items were purchased from a flea market or an auction.
They are some of my favorite frugal finds. And the chives are from my garden.
I think they are so pretty in bloom, especially in a blue Ball jar.


There are plenty of wonderful whites in my backyard.
Some come with a little rust and crust.


This set of table and chairs is my favorite find from this past weekend.
This look is perfect for my cottage...the one that is in the planning stages.


This is what I call my Mrs. chair due to its curves. There is a Mr. chair that sits beside it.
This one is mine that I use to relax and overlook the lake. 
It really needs to say 'Mrs.' across the back, don't ya think?

Thanks for takin' a look at my backyard whites. 

~Cindy~

14 comments:

outjunking said...

Last weekend I had a wedding, this weekend a graduation. Will anything good be left by the time I get to junk? Cindy you are finding the best stuff. That white bike is just fabulous.

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Lovely! Such a pretty outdoor setting :)
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

sweetvintageofmine said...

LOVE the WHITE! You must put your MRS. on that metal chair...what a great touch! That white bike of yours looks just like mine. I spray painted mine white years ago and those handle bars look identical! From one sweetie to another....Roxie

Heaven's Walk said...

LOVE your bistro set and LOVE your view of the lake! Beautiful! :) xoxo laurie

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage ~ Cabin Creek said...

Oh! You have a 'shell' chair! Mr. Wild is into old gasoline pumps, he saw a picture of an old Shell station and there were a few shell backed metal chairs painted that yellow Shell color. We had one chair and he's been watching for a 2nd chair and finally found one recently. I found a child's size last year at a flea market. So every time I see one now I think I still have to get it! (good thing you live too far away for me to 'borrow' it! :) LOL!
Faye

The Farmer's Daughter said...

I've been searching for a table and chair set like yours! Love em! Maybe I'll find one soon. . .

chateau chic said...

What terrific finds! I LOVE the bistro table and chairs your found. Do you want to sell it?? :-)) I'll be first on the list.
Mary Alice

Jann Olson said...

Love, love the Mrs. chair Cindy. What a spectacular shape she has. wish mine was even close to being so fab! I found a chair thrifting on Monday. White and chippy. Just the way we like it!
Hugs,
Jann
Hope you will share this with Share Your Cup.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful finds and love your backyard whites!
Yes ~ I say stencil Mrs. on your lovely chair!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

oh my.....you found some fabulous junk and I think Mr. and Mrs. on the back of the old metal chairs would be so charming! xo

Gail said...

Wonderful finds!! I have two old metal chairs and they are the most comfortable chairs. I agree, it should say "Mrs" across the back. Enjoy your day, Gail

ImSoVintage said...

Love your backyard whites, Cindy. Hope you are doing well.
Hugs,
Laura

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, yes, that is a Mrs. Chair, indeed! I love that your collection is all flea market or auction finds! Your pictures are so charming!
Blessings,
Susie

Rita said...

I've just found you via Kathleen's White Wednesday post.
I've so much enjoyed my visit and your charming outdoor whites.
rita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...