Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Month of May

Whew...the month of May has been exhausting. 
I haven't had much time to blog or to even visit. My apologies!


This month has been filled with...

thousands of miles of travel,
plenty of pickin',
five states,
numerous truck repairs,
and celebrations.
All this with the ups and downs of regular day to day life stuck in there.

June is right around the corner and it looks like it may be just as busy.
Life is good.


Photobucket

5 comments:

The Farmer's Daughter said...

I agree--this year is going way too fast. . .

Cheryl said...

I agree! I'm still recuperating and just starting to get out and about but the time is going fast.
Hope you are having fun,
Cheryl

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage ~ Cabin Creek said...

Glad to see you post...I was wondering if everything was okay...I saw your Etsy shop is on vacation. Glad it's only because you are busy!

outjunking said...

Junking is at it's peak, now's the time to pick. Plus life slows down for no one. Happy junking.

Maureen said...

Life sure does get busy....and you just have to go with the flow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...