Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wild and Crazy Week

This week is extremely busy...so much going on.
I already mentioned our pickin' trip out of state with the PT Cruiser.


What I didn't mention is that I came down with an infection when we arrived home.
On Sunday morning, I had to go to a care center to get meds. 
Unfortunately, I'm allergic to a lot of medications. 
That is the first thing the doctor brought up when he looked at my chart.
So I'm on a new medication, crossing my fingers that it does not add to my illness.
So far, it is just making me tired.

The next morning, I woke up with an itchy eye which was starting to swell.
I'm allergic to a lot of things outdoors especially poison ivy.
Since I have not been around any plant life, I assumed it was airborne.
Pfffttt...
I decided to treat it with vinegar water since it wasn't too bad. And now it's better.
Phew...didn't want to have to go back to the care center.


This week is my wedding anniversary.
And this week is also my birthday.
Mother's Day is this Sunday.

And I'm sitting here waiting for my daughter to call.
I'm going to be a grandma this week.
That will involve a 13 hour trip one way, but so worth it.

So that is my wild and crazy week.
Don't know how much I'll be online.
I'll check in when I can...when all settles down. 

~Cindy~

5 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

Hi Cindy,
I hope you feel better soon!!
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Mother's Day!!
and...
Congrats on becoming a Grandma!!
hugs,
Cindy

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage ~ Cabin Creek said...

Oh my...I hope you are better really soon so you can travel and Happy Everything!!! Congrats on becoming a Grandma!
Faye

ImSoVintage said...

Hi Cindy,
Hope you are feeling better. I have been getting a lot of weird things too. On my third round of antibiotics. Not fun. congrats on becoming a grandmother. It is the best.
Hugs,
Laura

Maureen said...

Busy, busy life! Happy Birthday and all the other things too! Enjoy your new grandchild.

Little Susie Home Maker said...

My goodness! Lot's going on for sure! My anniversary week also!
Blessings,
Susie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...