Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Been...

...busy and not blogging!


-Flew out to PA to see the new grand baby. Wish we didn't live so far away!

-Listing some new treasures in the shop. It really needed my attention!

-Playing in the garden. It touches my soul and feeds my spirit!

-Chopped my hair off all by myself. Went from a bob to a sassy short cut!

-Taking on some of hubby's responsibilities around the home. His job has changed and is taking up more of his time.

Yep, been busy.
I'll try to blog some this week.
Not making any promises though!
☺ 

Photobucket

6 comments:

Maureen said...

I'm so glad you got to see the grand baby!

I can't believe you cut your own hair! I cut my bangs when I can't get to the hairdresser and she always knows when I go. I do a really.bad.job. lol!

ImSoVintage said...

So glad you got to see the new grand baby. I'm getting ready to get a new one too in the next few weeks. I'll be driving down to Atlanta to see her, but like you, I wish I was much closer.

The Old Farm Bell said...

Hi! Cindy,

Happy you enjoyed some quality time with your grand baby. Some of our kids live a long distance away and wished they lived closer :o(

Your haircut must look sooo cute! I could use a summer trim too. Cool & refreshing!

I can totally relate to the busy schedule. We can only take one day at a time, right?

Have yourself a great week! Enjoy! the sunshine.

Blessings & hugs,
Marlene

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Glad you're enjoying your summer. . .

outjunking said...

Oh I wish I could get brave and cut my own hair. Enjoy the summer, life was meant to be enjoyed.

Linda Young said...

It's all good! Being with grandbaby, working on your shop, gardening. I just became your newest follower, my lifestyle is similar to yours! I hope you have a sweet summer!
Blessings,
Linda @ Grandmalay's Daydreams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...