Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Friday, June 22, 2012

For The Senses


Lookin' good. Fresh food feeds the senses.

.

Smellin' divine. Freshly baked bread. 
I haven't bought a loaf of bread for over 3 years.
I do cheat a little by using a bread machine.
My goal is to start making sourdough bread as it is much better for you.


Tastin' yummy. Fresh lettuce from the garden.
I have a 'salad bed' in the garden to have a good variety.
I'm surprised the spring crops are still doing well considering the hot weather.


Feelin' full. My blackberries are really producing this year.
What fun! I'm trying to come up with creative ways to use them all.
Of course, the squirrels are having a hey day getting what they consider their share.
I guess there are plenty of berries to go around.


Have a pickin' fresh weekend!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage ~ Cabin Creek said...

Yum! Looks delicious!

Maureen said...

Mmmmm....can I have some?

Cheryl said...

Looks yummy, especially those blackberries!!
Have fun,
Cheryl

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Yum! I could make a meal on just those three! And, maybe some homemade ice cream for the blackberries!

outjunking said...

Homemade bread. Just those words sound wonderful not to mention the smell. Spread that with homemade blackberry jelly. Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...