Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, June 4, 2012

P is for Pillow

Had me some fun making scrabble pillows as a wedding gift for my niece!
It's fun getting back into sewing. I've been away from it for ages.


I made these pillows with an envelope style back for easy care.
I stenciled the lettering with fabric paint after making the stencils with freezer paper.


I really appreciate all the bloggers out there who share their projects and know-how.
It makes this gal look like she can do anything!

Photobucket

10 comments:

The Farmer's Daughter said...

That's one of the things I like the most about blogging--seeing others ideas! And, I love this one! They look wonderful!

Maureen said...

Soooo cute! May I Pin it?

Ceekay-Thinkin of Home/Doublewide Decor said...

I love them, LOVE them! I play scrabble all the time...those are too stinkin cute!

Cheryl said...

You did a great job Cindy, I love them!
Have fun,
Cheryl

The Old Farm Bell said...

Hi! Cindy,

What a fun sewing project & gift idea. Love it! Your niece will too ;oD

I love sewing. You making the stencils with the freezer paper is smart! You go girl!

Thanks! for sharing & have a sunny week!

Blessings & Hugs,
Marlene

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

That is so cool! Fun idea. I appreciate it also when there is so much sharing of great ideas in blogland.
deb

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Cindy! Wow, I love them! Those are so cute and wouldn't it be fun for a child's name for them? Would you mind if I pin this? You did a very good job, they look so good.
Blessings,
Susie

Bliss said...

You done good! Just think of all the pillows you can write.

~Bliss~

cynthia lee designs said...

Hi Cindy,
Love the pillows!! What a great idea...just thinking of all the word pillows that you could make. How fun!!
hugs,
Cindy

Barbara Jean said...

cute!!
thanks for coming by and leaving me a 'congrats' note.

blessings
barbara jean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...