Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Prefer White


Confession...I collect white dishes.


Dishes with chips.
Dishes in various shades of whites.
New. Old.
Dishes that may have crazing.
Plain. Fancy. And everything in between.
I collect white dishes.


These are my latest and greatest. 
See that embossed pattern around the rim? Yum!
Picked these up at a yard sale while passing through W. VA.
Who needs souvenirs when travelling?
I have my dishes.


When I was a child, I collected rocks from different states. Ha!


Now I still like rocks, but I prefer my white dishes.
White always brings some farmhouse flair to the table.

Go on over and find some fab friends!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

I like white dishes myself, especially the ironstone variety.
Love your new finds!
Keep on pickin',
Cheryl

French and Sparrow said...

Love white dishes too...can never have enough!
Your beautiful display caught my eye over at Faded Charm and I just had to visit!
x Kerry

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

I have white dishes too and love them! They go with everything.
I bought 3 little toy charms at the flea market. While there were LOTS of things to buy...nothing really said it had to come home with me.LOL!
Deb :)

Maureen said...

I don't blame you - they fit with any table setting. I recently started buying ironstone...for me, not the shop!

Perfectly Printed said...

What a fun collection!! The white plates go with anything!!

chris

cynthia lee designs said...

I love white dishes too...but my favorite thing that I collect is white pitchers. I have so many now that I've lost count. LOL...
hugs,
Cindy

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful white dishes Cindy!
Now I know where to send mine when I tire of them!
Enjoy the things you love!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Little Susie Home Maker said...

I love your white dishes. I do like them, too, and they go so well to mix with other dishes!
Blessings,
Susie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...