Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, July 9, 2012

Hot Picks

Good Monday morning my pickin' friends!


It's been...Hot. Hot. Hot.


The weather's been extremely hot and uncomfortable for pickin'.


But we did manage to pick at a new hot spot we found.


Some hot picks liked us and hopped into our truck to came home with us.


They wanted their picture taken.
They think they're hot stuff.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cool pickins on a hot weekend! Great picture of the pile.
Have fun,
Cheryl

Tombstone Livestock said...

Great pickins, congratulations, I'm jealous

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh, that first picture makes my teeth hurt. I want to paw through it all! :)

The Farmer's Daughter said...

You picked all my favorites! Wood and metal--can never have enough. It's a good thing we don't live close to each other or we'd be fighting over them! lol

Little Susie Home Maker said...

They are hot stuff! Wow, I wish I could find just a tenth of that! Looks like you did pretty good with this new place to pick. It has been record breaking hot and dry for the last two weeks, but we finally got rain!!!!
Blessings,
Susie

sweetvintageofmine said...

I like that blue-green metal? box with drawers! And those metal things, I think may have been used for a well? Those would be great to hang and pot! GREAT STUFF! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

cynthia lee designs said...

Oh my goodness...you found some great things while you were out pickin.
Great photo of all the goodies!!
Cindy

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I agree ~ hot stuff!!!
My friend bought one of those grain conveyor belts when we went barn pickin and made it into a flower planter ~ had it posted on my blog. Love all those wooden goodies!!!
TFS!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...