Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, July 16, 2012

Old Time Farmhouse

Good Monday Morning!


Did ya have a good weekend? I spent mine kickin' around some ideas for the business.
Actually, I've been kickin' these ideas around for so long that my toes are starting to hurt.


So I decided to get serious and take the plunge...slowly. 
What I'm planning is another online adventure and a close cousin to my Old Time Pickers shop.


It will be all about the farmhouse feel, my favorite decor and design.
It will take some time as I work out all the details,
but I'll let ya know when 'Old Time Farmhouse' is up and running.

Lookin' forward to the fun!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Mary said...

I like the sun through the branches. Happy pickn....Did you join me and I looked to see, but did not recognize a name. I think you changed it, too. Please come, love to have you. Mary

sweetvintageofmine said...

Can't wait! Always love new adventures in ideas...from one sweetie to another...Roxie

Maureen said...

Hmmmmff....hope you don't make us wait too long!

cynthia lee designs said...

A new adventure...how exciting!! Can't wait to hear more about Old Time Farmhouse..
hugs,
Cindy

Jann Olson said...

Hi Cindy, hope your toes get feeling better soon. lol! Whatever you do I'm sure it will be wonderful. You are a very creative and talented gal. Love the sunshine in the morning pic.
Hugs,
Jann

Cheryl said...

How exciting for you......a new adventure!
Waiting patiently to see what it's all about,
Cheryl

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Always up to a new an exciting adventure!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Oh! That sounds GREAT! We like so many of the same things that I know I'm gonna be inspired! Wish we lived closer to each other. . .there's all kinds of pickins here. . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...