Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pickin' Problem


When I go pickin', I look for things like this...


And treasures that are weathered and worn, like this...


And things that are pickin' cool that have rust and crust, like this...


But...I have a pickin' problem.
As a new grandma of the most adorable little girl, I can't help myself.
When pickin' yesterday, this is what came home with me.




Nothing else, but a pretty pink tutu with a matching headband.
My little sweet tater of a grandchild is going to be a fancy farm girl.
Yep. I'm now on the lookout for some cute little cowgirl boots to go with her tutu.
I've got some more pickin' to do! 

Photobucket

6 comments:

Cat Haven Crafts said...

I have the same problem lately (I'm a proud grandma of the cutest little boy!).

cynthia lee designs said...

Oh...you sure do pick some awesome things when out pickin'!! Including that adorable pink tutu!!

Cindy

Cheryl said...

You do pick some great stuff, but that pink tutu and headband are the cutest. Hope you find some pink cowboy boots!
Have fun,
Cheryl

The Farmer's Daughter said...

How adorable! We, too, have a one year old granddaughter--first girl in either family. It's so much fun spoiling her. I find myself checking out the toddler clothes wherever I go. Sounds like you're doing the same. . .so much fun. . .

joanne said...

I've got a soft spot for pink tutus now that we have a sweet little grandgirl. Hope you find some kickin' boots to go with! Enjoy grandma..;j

Maureen said...

Oh how cute! I have 3 daughters and I looooooved getting the girliest of girly things for them. Such fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...