Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's All Different Now


How can I explain it to them...
How do I make them understand...
It's all different now.


I recently had two separate friends from my past contact me.
They each want to catch up after more than 3 years.
The thing is...my life is different now.
I have the heart of a farm gal and seek simplicity in all I do.


I look back at how much I've changed and I've really morphed into a new person.
I pick. I garden. I cook. I craft. I blog. I'm happy.
I'm sure you get it. I'm sure you understand.


I just want to say thank you for coming by.
I appreciate each and every one of you.
And I truly enjoy your friendship cause you 'get me'!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME/Doublewide Decor said...

Change and growing is part of life...if they are true friends, they will like the "new you"..

Maureen said...

I completely understand. Our stories are similar. Simple life is much more my style now.

The Farmer's Daughter said...

I DO get you--cuz--I've become that same kind of person. Thought maybe I was weird!lol But, you said it much better than I could--loved this post enough to print it out!

Loretta said...

You said it best...I too am a much better me now that I live a simple God-fearing live! It doesn't get any better than this!
Hugs

cynthia lee designs said...

Cindy...I get you, my friend. You said what I've been feeling for a while now as I've been seeking a slower pace and more simple life style.
Great post!!
hugs,
Cindy

joanne said...

it took me such a long time to find this place, this me, and I don't want to go back or revisit the old me again. Glad you are here..;j

Bliss said...

Trade you some gifted cucumbers for that seed bag?

~Bliss~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...