Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Friday, August 17, 2012

No Cucumbers For You

There were no cucumbers...
at the grocery store this morning. I need some for a recipe.


And  there are no cucumbers...
in my garden this year. They just did not produce like previous years.

Don't know what happened. Everything else has done really well.
So...no cucumbers for me!

How about you? Do you have cucumbers?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I planted cukes in my raised bed and every darn seed grew! I just wanted cuke sandwiches not to can pickles. We gave lots to the neighbor, a nursing home. Sorry yours didn't grow. Different seed company?

Bliss said...

None for me either. Relying on the kindness of friends, I asked to be put on the extra veggie list.

~Bliss~

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Only had enough cucumbers to eat every now and then. The heat and drought hurt our garden this year, even though we watered everyday. Not much canning going on here this summer! But, we're thankful for what few we did have. . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...