Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, August 6, 2012

Now That's What I'm Talkin' About


Good Monday morning y'all!
As you probably know, this past weekend was the Route 127 yard sale through 5 states.
We had to be on the road, but it was for a bridal shower that was out of state.
Then I realized that if we made a short detour, we could hit some of the sale for an hour or so.
Look at this stop...now this is what I'm talkin' about!
Stuff. Lots of stuff.


This was our best and most favorite stop. 
We scored! Just look at our loot!


Crates r us!


Pickin' rules!


And here's some more goodies!


Bluebird of happiness!


I think we did pretty good. Oh, and I broke my toe the night before.
So I hobbled around and picked at the same time. Ya can't keep a picker down.

(I apologize about not staying in touch with y'all. Not trying to be rude. I was ill for a few days last week, then got so behind in everything.)

Photobucket

11 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Great Finds!! LOVE the ROOSTER VANE! You're my kind of gal..or should I say "Birds of a feather, PICK together, even with a broken wing(I mean toe) Looks like your week is off to a better start! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage ~ Cabin Creek said...

Ya did good! Love all the crates! Sorry about the toe, been there, done that, many times but it it doesn't keep me down either!!! I wish we had one of those 5 state yard sales here...I could get in soooo much trouble!

Tombstone Livestock said...

Great Score, love all the crates.

Maureen said...

Oh I'm jealous! I've heard about the sale but never been. You found lots of good junk!

Sounds like it's a summer for hobbling around. After 6 weeks I'm finally getting around better. Maybe it's a message that we need to slow down.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME/Doublewide Decor said...

Oh that looks like fun! I had a broken toe once and let me tell you, that bugger hurt...so I am amazed you were walking around!

cynthia lee designs said...

Oh Cindy...you found some great things!! Love those crates and that rooster weathervane too. The area of 127 that we were on was very rural...so next year we are heading south instead of north. Heard there are more venders down that way. Hope your toe gets better soon.
hugs,
Cindy

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Nope, no silly broken toe keeps us down! Oh I would have crawled to that sale, love the crates and weather vein, I just know my heart would have been beating soooo fast!!
Oh, and I am sooo jealous that you are so organized with your magazines!

Carol

Sharing Shadymont said...

Wonderful finds! I'd love to do the yard sale. Maybe next year. Thanks for sharing.

The Farmer's Daughter said...

I thought you'd find lots of things at that huge, long yard sale! Good for you! Nope, you can't keep a good picker down--there are priorities!

Art and Sand said...

I love all the crates you found. I guess your toe is the price you pay for your detour.

DearHelenHartman said...

WOW! I a floored at your finds! I went to the 127 sale for 2 days and didn't get more than a basketful of stuff! You're the Queen of Pickin' and I am your newest follower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...