Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, September 24, 2012

Almost Ready

I'm almost ready.
Well...kind of.
Okay, I may never be ready.
But that is not stopping me.


Old Time Farmhouse is something I've been kicking around for awhile.
I'm just going for it and I'll work it all out as I go along.
How's that for a compulsive planner and list maker and wanna be perfectionist?

I'd be pleased if ya check it out. 
It's a blog embracing a sweet and simple farmhouse style.
And of course, throwing in some fun never hurts.

I'm then looking forward to opening a sweet and simple farmhouse shop.
That is...when I'm ready. ☺

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Oh! I'm so excited for you! Been waiting for this!

Faye said...

Where? When? did I not see a link? I can't wait! Love your stuff!!!! Great idea and a shop too, eventually? I know you will do really well at it too!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

This sounds like fun! I am going to check it out right now!
Blessings,
Susie

Maureen said...

You.go.girl! I always wait for things to be perfect and guess what? There's no such thing! So go for it!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

You go girl ~ follow your dreams!!!
I'll go check it out!
Good Luck to you in your newest adventure!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...