Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just Ask

It's about blog etiquette. Just ask. Don't take.
I just found this photo on another blog.


Problem is...it's my photo.
Did I snap this photo? No. It came in my clip art with a program I have so I can use this photo as I see fit.
I edited the photo with some added text and used it as a blog button on my old blog.

Just kindly ask my permission first. I would have said yes.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

HUm, there sure has been a lot of problems lately with pictures, blog posts and whole blogs being copied and stolen....It looks like we will have to water mark our pictures, what a pain. It would stop them from stealing whole posts, but they could just photoshop it out of a photo? I am torn between going "Oh well" and fighting for it! I just recently had a blogger claim a stool I had transformed as her transformation. Only the back ground of the picture was not mine....Guess what, I went to her profile and saw she lives in my town, I sold it in my booth, she bought it and claimed it as her work!! Amazing! I didn't say anything...Sorry it happened to you!

Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...